1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the 2020 “Stand a chance to be our 3 Lucky Winners!” (“Lucky Draw”) organised by Republic Power Pte Ltd.
2. By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Republic Power Pte Ltd in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
3. The Lucky Draw is from 1100 hrs, 28 October 2020 to 2200 hrs, 5 November 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Lucky Draw Period”).
4. Republic Power Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw Period.
5. You must be 18 years and above (as of the start of the Lucky Draw Period) and be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit) to participate in the Lucky Draw (“Participant(s)”).
6. Republic Power Pte Ltd has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and Republic Power Pte Ltd is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
Allocation of Lucky Draw Participation Forms
7. Participants have to fill up the sign up form at the www.rpfoodbots.com
8. Participants have to follow IG @RPFOODBOTS
9. Participants have to follow and like Facebook page RPFOODBOTS
10. Republic Power Pte Ltd has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw Participation form that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive and Republic Power Pte Ltd is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
11. With every one (1) Lucky Draw Participation form, each Participant is eligible for one (1) chance to enter the Lucky Draw to stand a chance to receive Point Of Sale (POS) worth $2888.00 (Singapore dollars) exactly (“Prize”). Note that “$2888” as a number is used for marketing illustration purposes only.
12. Republic Power Pte Ltd reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
13. There will be three (3) Lucky Draw winners in total. The winners for the Lucky Draw (“Winners”) will be drawn at random at 1000 hrs on 6 November 2020.
14. All Winners shall be notified by phone at their phone number and email.
15. Republic Power Pte Ltd will agree with the Winner on a date to redeem the Prize. Personal identification (NRIC or passport) with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the winning Lucky Draw Participation email must be presented to the authorized Republic Power Pte Ltd representative at Republic Power, 158 Kallang Way #06-08, Singapore 349245 in order to redeem the Prize on the agreed date. If a Winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of Republic Power Pte Ltd to any person).
16. Prizes that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Republic Power Pte Ltd.
17. Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
18. If Republic Power Pte Ltd discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Lucky Draw, Republic Power Pte Ltd may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the Prize to an approved charitable organisation of Republic Power Pte Ltd’s choice.
19. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly. Use of the Prizes shall be subject to Republic Power Pte Ltd’s terms and conditions.
20. The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
Use of Personal Information
21. By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the Republic Power Pte Ltd Group of Companies and participating brand partners for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Republic Power Pte Ltd from time to time.
22. The decisions of Republic Power Pte Ltd on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. Republic Power Pte Ltd shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
23. Republic Power Pte Ltd reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
24. Republic Power Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Republic Power Pte Ltd of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Republic Power Pte Ltd for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
25. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
26. The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
27. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.