- Liaising with internal teams to understand the project requirement/
scope/needs and promote solutions to customer during
- Development systems or turn-key solution (design and build) base on
company distributed products.
- Convert the project scope into solution to successfully meet the
customer needs as well as create competitive advantage through right
design and selection
- Ensure the solution compliance to the local standards, regulation,
codes and safety requirements
- Create all required documentation in terms drawings, layouts, block
schematics, solution presentation, etc
- Solution design should ensure the successful project implementation
and customer satisfaction
- Provide engineering support throughout the whole process in terms
of procedures, regulatory compliance, Dos and Don’ts, technical
interpretations and support, and ensure quality for developer from
Vietnam, Indonesia, and Myanmar.
What to Expect:
The ideal candidate should have the following background and experience.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years in a relevant engineering capacity of which at least
3 years should be in industrial automation design and project
- Experience various programming language and platform eg
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system, Higher Level
programming language such as Microsoft Visual Basic, C#/C++ or
Eclipse C++, .NET CORE, MongoDB, MS SQL, MySQL, BACnet, API,
web services, Cloud hosting environment like Amazon EC, Google or
Azure, JAVA & Python is added advantage
- Background and hands on experience in the industrial automation in
the areas of control automation system, testing and commissioning.
- Knowledge in monitoring and generic control principles and
application (BAS/BMS, SCADA)
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Good team player, who can work effectively with colleagues at
- Some business development and team management skills are
- Strong engineering & analytical skills.
- Independent and self-driven and able to work with minimum
Interested candidates, please send us your full resume and copies of your education transcripts/certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.