The digital world can get pretty complex, and off-the-rack solutions can only do so much. To put together data and functionality from more sources, you might be sacrificing more than you realise.
At Republic Power, we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork, and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements because our most valued resource is our people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Front End – AngularJS front end framework (ReactJS will be
- Back end – Microsoft .NET CORE, NodeJS
- Database – MongoDB, MYSQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience development using Kubernetes, Docker, Spring, Java/JEE,
RESTful API, messaging (MQTT & related technologies)
- Work with Solution Architect and UX/UI designer.
- Developing and implementing software applications based on project
& product requirements.
- Collaborating with development teams and solution architects to
ideate software solutions.
- Designing of the components and interfaces of the software
- Writing functional, clean, and scalable code on both front-end
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Managing current operational databases and applications.
- Writing effective Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and/or mobile applications (backend
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge with experience of multiple front-end languages and
- Knowledge with experience of multiple back-end languages
(e.g., Angular, React, Vue, Node.js)
- Experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Display strong logical thinking and problem solving
- Good communication presentation, organisational skills, including
the ability to manage changing priorities and meeting deadlines
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, get in touch with us. Submit your resumes in MS Word format with the following details:
- Number of years of experience
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for leaving
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.